Are you committed to; sustainability, social and environmental justice and helping people realise their potential?
Are you entrepreneurial, innovative, driven and enthusiastic?
We may just have the role for you!
We are a small, values-driven planning, environmental and sustainability consultancy with offices in Newcastle and Birmingham looking for an Environmental Auditor/Advisor to join our rapidly expanding business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Undertaking environmental audits for our clients generally, and specifically of construction sites/activities,
- Preparing and delivering environmental ‘training and awareness’ for clients and specifically for construction workers /staff and the associated trades in ‘Duty of Care’ under the Environmental Protection Act,
- business development,
- undertaking sustainability and greenhouse gas emission audits,
- Authoring audit reports and presenting findings to clients etc.
Training will be provided to the successful candidate who will be expected to be able at interview to demonstrate how they are entrepreneurial, innovative, driven and enthusiastic.
The successful candidate will have:
- Practical experience, knowledge and interest in two or more of the following: construction, environment, energy, sustainability, administration, business development.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- A full driving licence.
- Experience of using autoCAD or similar would be an advantage.
- Excellent IT skills.
- A working knowledge of documented quality and/or environmental management systems
A start in the spring of 2019 would be ideal however the start date is flexible for the right candidate.
Salary is competitive and negotiable for the right candidate.
Interested? Please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.